Here’s Part 2 to my guide to Lolita Fashion on Taobao! It’s going to be really simple: a list of lolita fashion shops I own items from. Check out Part 1 for tips for shopping on Taobao and keywords you can use when you’re browsing and searching.
Here are brands I’ve purchased from (please note most of these I didn’t buy from Taobao, since I purchased them secondhand, and for the ones I purchased directly from Taobao, I used a shopping service):
- Classical Puppets – I have two of their petticoats, and love them! I reviewed their A-line petticoat back in 2013, and this petticoat is still in fantastic condition even after being through the washing machine so many times.
- Long Ears & Sharp Ears Studio – I’ve never purchased from them, but I modeled for them at the RuffleCon 2015 fashion show and the designer gave me the tights I wore to keep.
- Chess Story – You can see one of my favorite JSKs here (from Chess Story!).
- FoxCherry – They have really cute accessories! I purchased some wrist cuffs from them recently, and also have a hair clip I got secondhand years ago.
- Flower Field – I purchased a hoop skirt from them last year.
I think that’s it for Taobao lolita brands I’ve purchased from, although I’m pretty sure some of the accessories I bought secondhand came from Taobao (but when I purchased them, the original owner wasn’t sure of the brand, and without tags, no idea where they came from). I’ve also purchased socks from Secret Shop and shoes from Secret Shop secondhand, but I can’t seem to locate their shop on Taobao anymore.
I was going to add in wig shops here too, but I think I’ll make a different post about wigs and keep it separate from this section.
Do you have a favorite Taobao brand? I’d love to hear about it!
❥❧ Facebook: Cosplay and Fashion
❥❧ Instagram: PearlPeony and AliceinLolitaland
❥❧ Tumblr: Personal and Fashion
❥❧ Twitter: TreizeMacarons
❥❧ Youtube: Alice in Lolitaland
❥❧ WorldCosplay: Xiao
❀ For sponsor inquiries, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org ❀
One thought on “Lolita Fashion on Taobao (Part 2)”
Pingback: Lolita Fashion on Taobao (Part 3): 11/11 Edition! | Alice in Lolitaland