Have you guys heard of Lychee the Label? This brand was launched in 2019 and features Asian streetwear. Many of their styles are inspired by K-Pop! I really love the punky and edgy clothes that they have.
Another plus is their adorable logo…! I love lychees! Read on to see my review of my first haul from them.
Everything was shipped quickly, and the packaging was on point. Each clothing item was tagged and packaged in a zippered bag. I appreciated that the chains came separately, each in its own ziploc style baggie. That way, there were no damages during shipping.
The first item is the Anise Chain Detail Bustier Crop Top! This is a super edgy yet cute top in a sexy bustier style. I really love the square neckline and the puffed sleeves! I rate this item ★★★★★!
The second item I got was the Tiramisu Chain Detail Skirt. This skirt is super punk and is complete with a slit on the side, grommets, zippers, buckles, and a detachable chain! This works really well for punk and goth looks as well as edgy K-Pop inspired looks. It’s really comfortable and high-quality too! I rate this item ★★★★★!
The last item I got was the Latte Adjustable Side Slit Plaid Skirt. This is very similar to a skirt I got from YesStyle: the Cutout-Side Pleated A-Line Skort that I reviewed here. However, this Lychee the Label one is superior quality. The fabric is thick and high quality, and the buckle is easy to use and feels very sturdy. It’s also accurately listed as a skirt/over-skirt, so no misunderstandings about what the product is. If you want to style it with other items, Lychee the Label has plenty of options you can style it with. I decided to style all three together for a fun look! I rate this item ★★★★★!
It’s a punky yet feminine look. I love it! Just wore it in quarantine, so haven’t worn it outside at all, but I’d love to wear this someday in the future to a convention, a photoshoot, or a concert. (Maybe for a future KCON…?!)
I give all the items a ★★★★★ rating! Everything is impeccable quality, and I highly recommend this brand to street fashion and alternative fashion lovers. The size chart is accurate as well; for reference, all items I got were size Medium and I chose this size by comparing my measurements to their size chart.
What do you think of these products? If you’ve shopped from Lychee the Label before, please let me know! I’d love to see your hauls too. ^_^
Hi everyone! It’s September now, but I’ve been super busy so I haven’t had the chance to write up my YesStyle Summer Haul until now. On top of any sales going on at the moment, use my code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
For my summer haul, I got a bunch of clothes and accessories … and YesStyle also sent me a beauty product to review. Read on to check it all out! Feel free to read about my past hauls too: My First Haul and My Spring Haul.
Let’s go over the accessories I purchased first! Then, I’ll move onto the clothing (and saving the beauty product for last.)
Alloy Heart Choker – ★★★★★ – Looks just like the photos online! Love this choker. I only wore it once, but it didn’t irritate my skin like some alloy necklaces (I have sensitive skin and tend to get rashes from alloy jewelry). Since it was so cheap (about $2), I took the risk and I’m glad I did! It’s really cute.
Heart Layered Faux Leather Garter in black – ★★★★★ – I was worried about the sizing because I didn’t want it to be too tight around my thigh, but this was super comfortable and stretchy! The faux leather is decent quality too, and I’m tempted to get another one in a different color…
Heart Choker in white – ★★★★☆ – This white heart choker is really cute! It has a snap button in the back and a few options to fit different neck circumferences. It’s comfy to wear, but the faux leather isn’t very high quality. After wearing it for the first time, there was some creases and peeling. It’s only about $3 though, so I can’t complain much. Stil rating this 4 stars!
Metal Heart Waist Chain – ★★★★★ – Love this heart waist chain! It’s so cute and would go great around both skirts and shorts (or even over a dress!). It matches the Alloy Heart Choker perfectly too. If you want a matching choker and waist chain, I highly recommend that you get both of these.
5. Asymmetric Short-Sleeve Plaid Cropped Blouse / A-Line Skirt– ★★★☆☆ – This set is soooo cute! If you want to buy both, make sure to select both items and add to your cart (it’ll show up like two different purchases). You need to add the blouse and the skirt to your cart separately. I got this set in Size M and the skirt fit (fully elastic waist, which I love!). The top has shirring in the back, but this was too big/too loose around my bust. I think this top will be better for someone who is bustier than me (alas, I’m very flat-chested…). Giving 3 stars since I wish it was easier to buy it as a set, and wish that the measurements were more accurate for the bust. I only tried this set on at home briefly and took some photos, but it’s like new! Feel free to purchase it from me here on Depop. 😉
6.Square Neck Puff Sleeve Blouse – ★★★★☆ – I haven’t worn this blouse yet, but it is very cute and fits well! I knocked off a star because the fabric is more thin than I expected (kind of see-through), and came with loose threads. It’s a beautiful red color though, and I look forward to wearing this blouse!
7. Sheer Short-Sleeve T-Shirt– ★★★★★ – Love this shirt! It’s high quality, and the photo does not do it justice. It has a beautiful shift in color and a metallic tint. It’s sheer mesh, but looks really cool with a funky bra under it. You can also style it with a camisole, or even wear it under something (like under a jumper!). There’s a lot you can do with this T-shirt.
8. Ruffled Camisole in pink– ★★★★★ – I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this camisole! It was so cheap that I was expecting the quality to be low, but it’s even nicer quality than the camisoles I got from H&M. It’s a comfy and stretchy ribbed texture, and I’m glad the straps are fine as well (if straps aren’t adjustable, I tend to have issues with the straps being too long due to my small shoulders).
9.Short-Sleeve Bustier Crop Top– ★★★★☆ – This is a super cute top, but it’s too big around the bust for me (even with a push-up bra). It would be better suited for someone bustier! The quality is not the best though, and I had to snip off a lot of loose threads.
10. Shirred Ruffled Cropped Camisole Top in red – ★★★★☆ – This is a really cute camisole top, and it has adjustable shoulder straps. However, the fabric was way shinier in person than I expected. In the photo above, I did not use flash. So you can imagine how bright/shiny it’ll look if flash photography is used! It’s still a beautiful camisole though. I’m just not sure I can wear it often.
11. Halter Top – ★★★★★ – I was really impressed with this halter top! I never had a halter top before, so this is my first one (unless you count halter swimsuits). This is a ribbed ivory/cream colored halter. It’s cropped but not too cropped, and you tie it around your neck. It’s super comfortable to wear and really flattering! The quality is great. From the product listing, you can also get the matching jeans, as seen here.
12. Lace-Up High-Waist Denim Shorts in dark blue – ★★★★☆ – Love these shorts! They’re so comfy and cute, and I love the lace-up details. I knocked off a star because they didn’t come pre-laced, and there were a lot of loose threads. Sizing was accurate and this fit comfortably! You can also tighten it / adjust the size a bit with the lacing (pull it tighter if you want it to be smaller). I am tempted to get another, but I’m not sure if I want one in black or one in light blue…
13.Cutout Shorts – ★★★★☆ – So in my Spring Haul, I got the Cutout-Side Pleated A-Line Skort, but this was not an accurate listing because it was just the overskirt and did not have shorts with it. I got these shorts to go with it, and they match perfectly even though it’s from another set! The quality isn’t the best, but it is cute and comfortable. The material is super stretchy. There’s a side zipper as well.
14. Plaid Pleated Mini Skirt in pink – ★★★★★ – I love this skirt so much! The material is thin and perfect for summer, and it’s actually a skort – it has built-in safety shorts! There’s a side zipper but the material is stretchy too. This skirt comes in different colors too, so if pink isn’t your style, you can choose another color!
16. Gingham Mini Skirt – ★★★★★ – I was really impressed with the quality of this skirt! It’s super stretchy and comfy, and looks very flattering. I love the gingham pattern and ruffle hem. It’s even better quality than the skirts I have from H&M and Forever21.
What are your favorite items from my haul? If you did a haul recently from YesStyle, I’d love to hear about what you got too! Remember: if you’re gonna shop there, be sure to use my code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
Happy Spring, everybody! In today’s blog post, we talk about my Spring haul from YesStyle! Remember my first YesStyle haul ever? I completely forgot to claim the free gift that time, but this time, I remembered! On top of any sales going on at the moment, use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order! ^_^
The free gift I got were these cute daisy stickers. You can also get them in various designs: different types of flowers, plants, and leaves. I can’t wait to use them to decorate letters and cards to my pen pals after the pandemic!
During this haul, I still got a lot of items in black since black is super easy to coordinate into outfits. My favorite color is red, so I also got a few things in red! And one pink top and one purple top to mix things up. Let’s move onto the reviews for each individual item:
Sheer Long-Sleeved Blouse + Camisole – ★★★★☆ – I got this in the Light Almond colorway in my first YesStyle haul, and I couldn’t resist getting it in black too. The quality is the same as the Light Almond one. Removed one star because I dislike the buttons in the back of the neck (they’re difficult to do and undo).
Tiered Sleeve Off-Shoulder Smocked Top – ★★★★☆ – Love this stylish top! The design is great and the sleeves don’t slip down or ride up. It is comfortable to wear too. I knocked off one star because the sleeves are really long. My arms are already long, so I rarely have this issue.
Gingham Ruched Waist Crop Top – ★★★★☆ – I love gingham! This slightly puff sleeved crop top is really cute. You can wear it off the shoulders, but the neckline will ride up if you lift your arms up. You can also wear it as a scoop neck top. There were a lot of loose threads on it when it came in, but they were easy to trim off.
Cutout-Side Pleated A-Line Skort – ★☆☆☆☆ – The name and description for this item are both incorrect. It is not a skort. It is not a skirt. It did not come with shorts or the leg belt. This is more like a buttcape or an over-layer accessory. You secure it around your waist with the buckle, but you cannot wear it on its own since there are no shorts. It’s a cute item, but I wish the name and description were accurate! If this was listed accurately, I would rate it 3 or 4 stars.
5. Plain Off Shoulder Cropped Long Sleeve Top – ★★★★☆ – I love this top! It’s so stylish and stretchy (comfy to wear). The neckline stays off the shoulders and the sleeves are the perfect length. It’s a very flattering top. There were loose threads I had to trim off, but honestly I don’t mind. I can’t wait to wear this outside after quarantine!
6. Elbow-Sleeve Boat Neck T-Shirt – ★★★★☆ – This is definitely a boat neck t-shirt as the title says. In the photos, it looks like an off-the-shoulder top, but it’s much too tight for me to wear it off-the-shoulder. The fabric is super soft and comfortable to wear.
7. Plaid Cami – ★★★★☆ – This cami is super cute! It’s a stretchy and comfy fabric, and the arm holes aren’t too wide (which is a common problem I have with tank tops). I almost didn’t grab this, but I’m so glad I did.
8. Bell-Sleeve Chiffon Top – ★★★★☆ – I love this top with flared sleeves! I’ve been looking for a top with dramatically flared sleeves are these are perfect. The way they are flared is great because it has the look, but is cut in a way where the sleeves won’t get into your food when you’re eating. I don’t see the point of the zipper in the back though; the neckline is wide enough for you to pull the top on and off without unzipping. The zipper doesn’t add any style to it, but no big deal since I can just ignore it.
9. Ruffle Trim Strappy Cami Cropped Top – ★★★★★ – Wow, wow! This cami is super cute. I was worried that size Small wouldn’t fit me, but it is so stretchy and comfy and fits perfectly. The straps are perfect too, and the arm holes aren’t too big. I really want to get this cami in white too.
What is your favorite item from this haul? I’ve been wearing some of these cute clothes to make Tiktoks and even though I can’t do a proper photoshoot, I self-shot myself wearing some cute outfits using the timer on my cell phone camera. There’s a May Flowers 80% off sale going on right now; use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
The package I received was a USPS padded mailer. The product was declared as “Handmade” and I had no problems with customs.
Inside the mailer, I discovered a neat little cardboard box. This box ensured safe shipment of the hair accessories, and when I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised by cute gift-wrap! The items were wrapped in tissue paper and the presentation included an adorable ribbon.
The packaging could not compare the accessories themselves though… Take a look:
The accessories look identical. Each one has two fan-shaped decor pieces connected by two braided strings. The strings are embellished with dangling faux pearls, and the fan-shaped pieces are also embellished with pearls and gems (and of course, lace!). The backs of the fan-shaped pieces have alligator clips.
Check out the close-up details here:
Aren’t they beautiful?
This accessory was easy to clip into my hair. Due to the alligator clips’ teeth, the accessory did not slip down from where I positioned it. I highly recommend these hair accessories!
I wore one from the set of two for a photoshoot (mon premier shooting à Genève!) in a local park, Parc des Bastions. The photographer was Studio du petit oiseau, and it was a lovely experience.
My favorite photo from the shoot!
I love how the photographer captured this photo! The accessory truly stands out against my hair.
And of course, I should share my full coordinate:
To see more photos from the shoot, click here! I will add more photos to this album over time.
Happy New Year, everyone! How is your 2015 going so far? I’m really sick right now, so I’m glad I took these photos before I got sick… In any case, I can still blog in my sickly condition, which is nice. I hope I feel better soon… (I think I just have a bad cold, but it might be something worse.)
I got an octopus necklace from Mashmallow, and I absolutely love it! I decided to review this product for all of you since I already have some photos.
Here is what I saw on my doorstep when the package came in:
Here is how the necklace was packaged:
There were no damages to this item, so I was very pleased with the product and product packaging! Instructions and warnings were included in the box. Keep this necklace away from extreme temperatures!
The octopus pendant is a bright neon pink, and the octopus even has cute little black eyes. It’s a very well-crafted pendant, and the black cord is also high-quality!
Isn’t the octopus adorable? I want to name her, but I haven’t thought of a name yet. Feel free to suggest names~!
I wore this necklace with a mostly-black outfit. I love the stunning bright color~! It truly stands out against my black top. Both the pendant and the black cord are sturdy. The clasp is easy to use as well! The length of the necklace is perfect, and I plan to wear it with my casual outfits since it’s so easy to wear.
Seriously, check out Mashmallow for all your adorable octopus needs!