This is the first time I’m combining two hauls into one post! Both YesStyle hauls were shipped around the same time, but the second haul was for the sponsored Y2K content.
In addition to the current YesStyle sale, you can use my code “3PEARLS” to get an extra discount off your order! If you check their Instagram or download their mobile app, you can also get a free gift. Every day, YesStyle offers an item for free and you can add this free gift to your order.
You can also check out my First Haul, Spring Haul, Summer Haul, Winter Haul Part1 and Part2, and 2021 Spring Haul for more detailed reviews of YesStyle products. If you like my detailed and honest reviews and want to see more product reviews, please use the button below to support me on Ko-Fi.
This YesStyle haul included 3 tops, 1 dress, 1 skirt, and 2 hair accessories. This also included the first item I returned because it was wayyyy too small. I’ll review the item that was way too small first: the dress!
- Sinora – Short-Sleeve Floral Mini Sheath Dress – ★★☆☆☆ – I got a size Medium, which I thought should fit me, but I couldn’t even get the dress on even with it fully unzipped. This runs extremely small, so I’d recommend sizing up by at least 2 sizes. This is super frustrating, since I’m normally a size small in American sizing. I normally get a Size Medium from here unless I see reviews stating that the size is accurate and not to size up. I mailed the dress back to YesStyle to return and exchange for a size Large. It took a while for them to mail me the exchange, but luckily, the Size Large fit me. It fit snugly, so again, this dress runs extremely small. YesStyle also did not offer a free return, so I had to pay for the shipping label to mail it back. I’m not sure I’d do that again, since I don’t think it’s worth it to ship back the product. I would give this product 4 stars if the sizing wasn’t so off; the dress itself is cute as you can see above!
- Kiren – Organza Scrunchie – ★★★★★ – This organza scrunchie is oh-so-cute! I love the pastel purple color and it’s exactly as pictured online. No complaints for this one!
- Glamiz – Faux Pearl Headband – ★★★★★ – This headband is super cute and was a free gift. I haven’t worn it yet since I usually don’t wear this style of headband, but I will try this out soon.
- Firebird – Plaid Mini Fitted Skirt – ★★★☆☆ – This skirt is super cute but runs small. I could fit in it, but I really had to suck in my stomach and it was not comfortable to wear all day. After eating lunch, I felt like I was going to explode. I wish the waistband was stretchier! The skirt has built in safety shorts which I appreciate since it’s a miniskirt length.
- Colada – Buckled Halter Crop Top – ★★★★★ – This crop top is super stretchy and comfortable! It’s perfect for an edgy look and I love the built-in buckle choker.
- HERMITAKH – Cap Sleeve Lace Top – ★★★★☆ – I really love this lace top but unfortunately I didn’t realize it could only be washed with light colors. After wearing it for the first time and washing it, it got stained terribly even though I used a thick mesh laundry net to wash it in. I can still wear it, but it looks weird now due to the stains. Stain remover did not work, but I might try soaking it next time and seeing if that helps. If you get this, I’d recommend hand-washing it separately to avoid stains!
- Puffie – Floral Print Cropped Camisole Top – ★★★★★ – This camisole top is super stretchy and comfy. It’s perfect to wear during hot days! I love this top and have worn it a lot while working from home.
And that concludes the first haul of this Double Haul! Next up is the second haul, which was sponsored by YesStyle for a Y2K content event.
- Miss Puff – Plaid Camisole Top – ★★★★★ – I have this cami in the red colorway as well, which you can read about in this post. I wasn’t planning on getting another one in blue, but this was sponsored by YesStyle in exchange for a detailed review on Instagram. You can read my full review on my Instagram post here.
- Puffie – Lace-Trimmed Floral Print Camisole Top – ★★★★★ – This camisole is a super cute floral cropped tank top (no built in bra, but it’s thick enough to be worn without a bra). It’s very soft, stretchy, and comfortable. I love the red floral print!
- LIVIE – Ruched Cropped Camisole Top – ★★★★★ – This is a beautiful camisole top and you can wear it without a bra. I love the ruching detail! It’s stretchy and feels almost like a swimsuit material.
- Alizio – One-Shoulder Cutout Cropped Tank Top – ★★★★★ – This one shoulder top is a lovely rib knit material and is soft and stretchy. It’s very flattering when worn, and the straps were the perfect length for my shoulders even though they’re not adjustable.
- Alizio – Spaghetti-Strap Velvet Mini Dress – ★★★★★ – When I opened up this dress from the package, I was worried about whether or not it would fit me since it looked tiny. However, it was a super stretchy material, so it fit me fine! It’s definitely a mini dress – super short length. If you’re tall, this may be too short for you. See the photo below for a photo of me wearing the dress. This dress was very comfortable to wear and the velvet was still breathable in hot weather.
- Bababy – Print Raglan Baby T-Shirt – ★★★★★ – I adore this cropped t-shirt! It’s super Y2K and is soft and stretchy. The Heaven Sent graphic on the front is too cute, and I always love a raglan sleeve.
- Sosana – Frilled-Hem Denim Mini Skirt – ★★★★★ – I was very impressed with this denim mini skirt. It’s actually a skort, since there are built-in denim shorts as well. It’s a stretchy denim material so it’s still comfortable to wear, and the built-in shorts give me peace of mind. The quality was impeccable and there were no loose threads.
Do you prefer the first haul or the second haul in this post? The second haul is definitely Y2K-inspired, so let me know if you’re into those looks! If you’re shopping at YesStyle, be sure to use my code “3PEARLS” to get an extra discount off your order. Happy Shopping!
❥❧ Shop my Closet on Depop
❀ For sponsor inquiries, please contact me at: email@example.com ❀