On top of any YesStyle sales going on at the moment, use my code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
You can check out my First Haul, Spring Haul, and Summer Haul too. Part 1 of my Winter Haul is focused on the beauty products I got, which you can read here.
I did not have a Fall/Autumn haul, so here’s my winter haul! I put the beauty products from this haul in Part 1 of my Winter Haul review. Here’s the YesStyle haul at a glance:
Everything I got was on sale! YesStyle always has great sales going on, and you can get discounts on fashion, K-beauty, J-beauty, home goods, jewelry, shoes, and more! If you use their app, you can also get free gifts with your orders.
Let’s talk about the accessories first…
- Loville – Thigh High Socks – ★★★★★ – Love these socks! They’re high-quality and comfortable. Exactly as pictured online. Great price! I was definitely impressed by the quality considering how cheap they are.
- Reiro – Printed Chiffon Bow Hair Clip – ★★★★★ – This floral chiffon bow is so cute! I had trouble choosing which bow to get since all the designs and colors are adorable, but I decided to try the light blue with white daisies since I don’t have any light blue hair accessories yet. Highly recommend this bow hair clip!
- SURELIN – Heart Layered Faux Leather Garter – ★★★★★ – This garter is soooo cute! Love the heart detail. I bought the black garter from YesStyle before too, as part of my Summer Haul. The pink garter is equally perfect and cute! I haven’t had the opportunity to wear it yet, but I’d like to coordinate this with some of my pastel looks, and maybe create a pastel-punk look.
- Pouffle – Heart Choker – ★★★★★ – This choker is so cute, and even though it’s from a different brand, it matches the pink garter I got perfectly. If you want a matching set, definitely buy both of these in pink! I bought the white heart choker from YesStyle before too, as part of my Summer Haul. I wore this heart choker with my kawaii look for Christmas.
- YUGGI – Faux Pearl Pendant Layered Choker – ★★★★★ – Super impressed with this choker! It’s two layers, and sometimes they get tangled in storage, but that happens a lot with my necklaces. It’s pretty easy to detangle. I have sensitive skin, but wearing this necklace never irritated my skin. I’ve worn it many times already. It’s a very elegant piece of jewelry and also easy to match with outfits. I’m wearing this necklace in the first photo on this blog post.
- chuu – “Strawberry Milk” Print Ringer T-Shirt – ★★★★★ – This t-shirt is soooo cute! I love the text and the red trimmed neckline. The tee is soft and comfortable. I haven’t worn it out yet, and only tried it on. But I can’t wait to wear this with a red skirt in the spring and summer! It would also be cute to wear this casually with jeans. I just noticed that this t-shirt is out of stock, but I found some other options you can check out if you like this t-shirt style.
- KARLY – Short-Sleeve Embroidered T-Shirt – several different food and drink themed designs
- Jeony – Printed Pajama Set: Short-Sleeve Top and Shorts – really cute strawberry milk themed PJ set
- Genrovia – Short-Sleeve Strawberry Embroidered Cropped T-Shirt – a raglan-style cropped and cap-sleeved tee
- Manki – Strawberry Print Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – simple but cute tee that comes in various colors
- Kazarina – Strawberry Embroidered Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – pink tee with red trimmed neckline and red strawberry embroidery
- Moon City – V-Neck Short-sleeve Drawstring Top – ★★★★★ – I was not expecting much when I got this top since it was so cheap, but the quality is outstanding. I’ve worn this a few times now and it holds up well after washing too. Super comfy and cute shirt! The drawstring is functional too; you can make this cropped or keep it long. Highly recommend this shirt!
- BERAN STUDIO – Short-Sleeve Frill Trim Ribbed T-Shirt – ★★★★★ – Another impressive purchase! It was on sale crazy cheap, so I suspected it may not be very good quality. However, it was super soft fabric, nice quality, and stretchy material. Really flattering top, and the neckline is perfect. It’s not too low on me. However, if you have a bigger bust, I’m not sure if this will fit you comfortably. I’d recommend this for people with smaller busts.
- Alfie – Rainbow Striped Mock-Neck Rib-Knit Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – ★★★★★ – When I first opened up the package and saw this shirt, I was really worried it wouldn’t fit me since it looked extra small. However, the fabric is very stretchy, so it fit me just fine. I would not recommend this shirt if you’re bigger than a US Size Medium, and for Size Medium, only if you’re okay with the shirt being tight. I’m usually a US Size Small, and this was slim-fit on me.
- EROPIA – Set: Floral Print Off-Shoulder Crop Top + Mini Skirt – ★★★☆☆ – So the listing was misleading for this one. I thought it was a top and skirt set, but the skirt is actually a sarong. It wraps around and ties. I think this would be more suited as a swimsuit coverup. If you wear the miniskirt like so, you’d risk flashing everyone. The quality is also not the best, and the fabric feels cheap. The sleeves on the top are also super tight; similar problem to the Asymmetric Short-Sleeve Plaid Cropped Blouse / A-Line Skirt I bought as part of my Summer Haul.
- Dute – Asymmetric Sleeveless Midi A-Line Dress – ★★★★☆ – Love the punky design of this black dress! It’s a midi-length, although since I’m short, it’s almost maxi length on me. The fabric is the type that wrinkles super easily, so I knocked off one star for that. I also had to trim a bunch of loose threads. I haven’t worn this dress yet, but I’m debating whether to wear it by itself or layered over a sheer shirt first. Either way, this dress will look cool!
- NENE – Long-Sleeve Paneled Mini A-Line Plaid Dress – ★★★★☆ – The design of this dress is so elegant and cute! The plaid has some glitter in it, which I didn’t notice from the stock photos. It’s true to size, and this dress is almost perfect. The only thing I didn’t like about it were the straps with buttons around the wrists because they constantly fall off. My wrists are really small, so I have the same issue with bangles, but I thought these straps would be fine since they have buttons – but they don’t go tight enough, plus there’s only one belt loop for them on each wrist. It would be more effective to have at least 2 belt loops on each wrist so the straps don’t fall off.
- Aigan – Rabbit Embroidered Cardigan – ★★★★★ – Wow, this cardigan is so cute and cozy!! I love the design and colors, and the fabric is super soft. It comes in white, black, and pink colorways, so I chose the pink one but all 3 colorways are really cute. Definitely check out this cardigan sweater! Perfect for fairy kei or any kawaii look.
- chuu – Super Skinny -5kg Jeans vol.14 – ★★★★☆ – Thick and high-quality jeans in a very light blue color. They were tight on me, but I probably should have sized up. I got the Sky Blue color is size 27 but I think 28 would have been better. Jeans are hard for me to shop for since even in the USA, I wear a wide variety of sizes (I’ve worn everything from 25 to 29, and also 4 petite, 6 petite, size Small, etc.). I struggled to get into these, but I’ve worn them a few times and they’re comfy when you get used to them. I do wish they were more stretchy! If you get these jeans, size up.
Overall, this was a great haul! The only item I was truly disappointed in was the Eropia set. I’ll probably avoid the Eropia brand in the future on YesStyle… (Hopefully I’ll remember!) Are there any brands you’re trying to avoid?
If you’re shopping on YesStyle, use my code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
❥❧ Shop my Closet on Depop
❥❧ Facebook: Cosplay and Fashion
❥❧ Instagram: PearlPeony and AliceinLolitaland
❥❧ Tumblr: Personal and Fashion
❀ For sponsor inquiries, please contact me at: email@example.com ❀
FTC disclosure: If you click on my affiliate links, I may earn a commission on any purchases.
5 thoughts on “[YesStyle] Winter Haul Part 2: Fashion”
Pingback: YesStyle Haul: 2021 Spring Haul | Alice in Lolitaland
Pingback: YesStyle: Double Haul | Alice in Lolitaland
Pingback: YesStyle: Photoshoot Haul | Alice in Lolitaland
Pingback: 2021 Summer Haul | Alice in Lolitaland
Pingback: 2021 Fall Haul | Alice in Lolitaland