Wow, I can’t believe summer is over and fall is basically over too! I miss summer. If you know me, you know I love warm weather and sunshine! YesStyle always has a ton of summertime goodies for sale. On top of any sales going on at the moment, use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
Do you want to be an influencer too? If so, you can apply for free here!
Check out my past YesStyle hauls too:
- First Haul
- Spring Haul
- Summer Haul
- Winter Haul Part1 and Part2
- 2021 Spring Haul
- Double Haul
- Photoshoot Haul
Onto the reviews!
- Pensacola – Halter-Neck Floral Print Midi Sundress – ★★★★☆ – This is a really pretty dress and I love the design! It comes with the laces separate so you have to lace it up yourself. I knocked off one star because the fabric is itchy. I haven’t worn it out yet but I tried it on. It’s too cold to wear this dress now, but I hope to wear it in the spring!
- Moanum – Puff-Sleeve Shirred Midi A-Line Dress – ★★★★★ – This dress is soooo beautiful and it looks just like the photos! The full shirring is super stretchy and the dress is comfortable. I love the black ribbon detailing. It’s a long dress but perfect for petite heights (it doesn’t need to be hemmed for me).
- Mustatha – Mesh Panel Off-Shoulder Mini A-Line Dress – ★★★★★ – This dress is very elegant and classy! I love the off the shoulder style. The dress fabric is also very stretchy and comfortable.
- Kobeque – Cap-Sleeve Floral Print A-Line Dress – ★★★★☆ – This dress is so cute! It gives me soft cottagecore vibes. The photo isn’t accurate though, which is why I knocked off one star. In the stock photo, the pink flowers and green leaves look more muted/pastel. The actual dress has much brighter pink and brighter green.
- BrickBlack – Faux Leather Bustier Top – ★★★★★ – I was worried about this top but it’s perfect! The size chart is accurate, and the hooks are pretty easy to fasten. It’s also quite comfortable to wear. I also was able to wash it in the washing machine in a laundry net and then hang to dry, and it looks as good as new after laundering.
- Juuri – Layered Midi Mesh Skirt – ★★★★★ – This skirt has a super comfy elastic waistband and many layers of mesh, plus lining. It’s so fluffy and flowy and I love the punky style of it! This skirt can also easily be dressed up or down depending on how you want to coordinate it.
- Sugarcoat – Ruffle Trim Short-Sleeved Cardigan – ★★★★★ – What a cute cardigan! You can button this up and wear it as a shirt too, or wear it as a cardigan on top of something else. The ruffle details are precious! The fabric is soft and stretchy. No complaints here!
- Ginger Girl – Halter Neck Rib Knit Tank Top – ★★★★★ – I have a light pink knit halter top like this from YesStyle too, and when I saw this red one on sale, I knew I needed to get it! It’s so stretchy and soft and comfortable. It’s also a thick fabric, and you don’t have to wear a bra with it.
- Serendipitous – Cropped Cardigan – ★★★★★ – This black cardigan is a classic staple! You can wear it to work, wear it home, dress it up or dress it down. Super versatile! It’s a stretchy fabric. This item was sponsored and you can read my full review here.
- Alizio – Halter-Neck Cropped Top – ★★★★★ – This halter crop top is really comfy and breathable! The halter neck strings can be tied in different ways too.
- Kiren – Layered Mesh Scrunchie – ★★★★★ – This scrunchie is so cute and I got it for PRIDE month! I love the rainbow elastic and the white flocky mesh around it.
- Rosemarie – Plain / Plaid Wired Headband – ★★★★★ – This gingham wired headband is so easy to wear and coordinate! I love how they look like bunny ears when you twist the ends on top of your head.
❥❧ Shop my Closet on Depop
❀ For sponsor inquiries, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org ❀
FTC disclosure: If you click on my affiliate links, I may earn a commission on any purchases.