Have you guys heard of Lychee the Label? This brand was launched in 2019 and features Asian streetwear. Many of their styles are inspired by K-Pop! I really love the punky and edgy clothes that they have.
Another plus is their adorable logo…! I love lychees! Read on to see my review of my first haul from them.
Everything was shipped quickly, and the packaging was on point. Each clothing item was tagged and packaged in a zippered bag. I appreciated that the chains came separately, each in its own ziploc style baggie. That way, there were no damages during shipping.
The first item is the Anise Chain Detail Bustier Crop Top! This is a super edgy yet cute top in a sexy bustier style. I really love the square neckline and the puffed sleeves! I rate this item ★★★★★!
The second item I got was the Tiramisu Chain Detail Skirt. This skirt is super punk and is complete with a slit on the side, grommets, zippers, buckles, and a detachable chain! This works really well for punk and goth looks as well as edgy K-Pop inspired looks. It’s really comfortable and high-quality too! I rate this item ★★★★★!
The last item I got was the Latte Adjustable Side Slit Plaid Skirt. This is very similar to a skirt I got from YesStyle: the Cutout-Side Pleated A-Line Skort that I reviewed here. However, this Lychee the Label one is superior quality. The fabric is thick and high quality, and the buckle is easy to use and feels very sturdy. It’s also accurately listed as a skirt/over-skirt, so no misunderstandings about what the product is. If you want to style it with other items, Lychee the Label has plenty of options you can style it with. I decided to style all three together for a fun look! I rate this item ★★★★★!
It’s a punky yet feminine look. I love it! Just wore it in quarantine, so haven’t worn it outside at all, but I’d love to wear this someday in the future to a convention, a photoshoot, or a concert. (Maybe for a future KCON…?!)
I give all the items a ★★★★★ rating! Everything is impeccable quality, and I highly recommend this brand to street fashion and alternative fashion lovers. The size chart is accurate as well; for reference, all items I got were size Medium and I chose this size by comparing my measurements to their size chart.
What do you think of these products? If you’ve shopped from Lychee the Label before, please let me know! I’d love to see your hauls too. ^_^
Hi everyone! It’s September now, but I’ve been super busy so I haven’t had the chance to write up my YesStyle Summer Haul until now. On top of any sales going on at the moment, use my code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
For my summer haul, I got a bunch of clothes and accessories … and YesStyle also sent me a beauty product to review. Read on to check it all out! Feel free to read about my past hauls too: My First Haul and My Spring Haul.
Let’s go over the accessories I purchased first! Then, I’ll move onto the clothing (and saving the beauty product for last.)
Alloy Heart Choker – ★★★★★ – Looks just like the photos online! Love this choker. I only wore it once, but it didn’t irritate my skin like some alloy necklaces (I have sensitive skin and tend to get rashes from alloy jewelry). Since it was so cheap (about $2), I took the risk and I’m glad I did! It’s really cute.
Heart Layered Faux Leather Garter in black – ★★★★★ – I was worried about the sizing because I didn’t want it to be too tight around my thigh, but this was super comfortable and stretchy! The faux leather is decent quality too, and I’m tempted to get another one in a different color…
Heart Choker in white – ★★★★☆ – This white heart choker is really cute! It has a snap button in the back and a few options to fit different neck circumferences. It’s comfy to wear, but the faux leather isn’t very high quality. After wearing it for the first time, there was some creases and peeling. It’s only about $3 though, so I can’t complain much. Stil rating this 4 stars!
Metal Heart Waist Chain – ★★★★★ – Love this heart waist chain! It’s so cute and would go great around both skirts and shorts (or even over a dress!). It matches the Alloy Heart Choker perfectly too. If you want a matching choker and waist chain, I highly recommend that you get both of these.
5. Asymmetric Short-Sleeve Plaid Cropped Blouse / A-Line Skirt– ★★★☆☆ – This set is soooo cute! If you want to buy both, make sure to select both items and add to your cart (it’ll show up like two different purchases). You need to add the blouse and the skirt to your cart separately. I got this set in Size M and the skirt fit (fully elastic waist, which I love!). The top has shirring in the back, but this was too big/too loose around my bust. I think this top will be better for someone who is bustier than me (alas, I’m very flat-chested…). Giving 3 stars since I wish it was easier to buy it as a set, and wish that the measurements were more accurate for the bust. I only tried this set on at home briefly and took some photos, but it’s like new! Feel free to purchase it from me here on Depop. 😉
6.Square Neck Puff Sleeve Blouse – ★★★★☆ – I haven’t worn this blouse yet, but it is very cute and fits well! I knocked off a star because the fabric is more thin than I expected (kind of see-through), and came with loose threads. It’s a beautiful red color though, and I look forward to wearing this blouse!
7. Sheer Short-Sleeve T-Shirt– ★★★★★ – Love this shirt! It’s high quality, and the photo does not do it justice. It has a beautiful shift in color and a metallic tint. It’s sheer mesh, but looks really cool with a funky bra under it. You can also style it with a camisole, or even wear it under something (like under a jumper!). There’s a lot you can do with this T-shirt.
8. Ruffled Camisole in pink– ★★★★★ – I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this camisole! It was so cheap that I was expecting the quality to be low, but it’s even nicer quality than the camisoles I got from H&M. It’s a comfy and stretchy ribbed texture, and I’m glad the straps are fine as well (if straps aren’t adjustable, I tend to have issues with the straps being too long due to my small shoulders).
9.Short-Sleeve Bustier Crop Top– ★★★★☆ – This is a super cute top, but it’s too big around the bust for me (even with a push-up bra). It would be better suited for someone bustier! The quality is not the best though, and I had to snip off a lot of loose threads.
10. Shirred Ruffled Cropped Camisole Top in red – ★★★★☆ – This is a really cute camisole top, and it has adjustable shoulder straps. However, the fabric was way shinier in person than I expected. In the photo above, I did not use flash. So you can imagine how bright/shiny it’ll look if flash photography is used! It’s still a beautiful camisole though. I’m just not sure I can wear it often.
11. Halter Top – ★★★★★ – I was really impressed with this halter top! I never had a halter top before, so this is my first one (unless you count halter swimsuits). This is a ribbed ivory/cream colored halter. It’s cropped but not too cropped, and you tie it around your neck. It’s super comfortable to wear and really flattering! The quality is great. From the product listing, you can also get the matching jeans, as seen here.
12. Lace-Up High-Waist Denim Shorts in dark blue – ★★★★☆ – Love these shorts! They’re so comfy and cute, and I love the lace-up details. I knocked off a star because they didn’t come pre-laced, and there were a lot of loose threads. Sizing was accurate and this fit comfortably! You can also tighten it / adjust the size a bit with the lacing (pull it tighter if you want it to be smaller). I am tempted to get another, but I’m not sure if I want one in black or one in light blue…
13.Cutout Shorts – ★★★★☆ – So in my Spring Haul, I got the Cutout-Side Pleated A-Line Skort, but this was not an accurate listing because it was just the overskirt and did not have shorts with it. I got these shorts to go with it, and they match perfectly even though it’s from another set! The quality isn’t the best, but it is cute and comfortable. The material is super stretchy. There’s a side zipper as well.
14. Plaid Pleated Mini Skirt in pink – ★★★★★ – I love this skirt so much! The material is thin and perfect for summer, and it’s actually a skort – it has built-in safety shorts! There’s a side zipper but the material is stretchy too. This skirt comes in different colors too, so if pink isn’t your style, you can choose another color!
16. Gingham Mini Skirt – ★★★★★ – I was really impressed with the quality of this skirt! It’s super stretchy and comfy, and looks very flattering. I love the gingham pattern and ruffle hem. It’s even better quality than the skirts I have from H&M and Forever21.
What are your favorite items from my haul? If you did a haul recently from YesStyle, I’d love to hear about what you got too! Remember: if you’re gonna shop there, be sure to use my code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
Happy Spring, everybody! In today’s blog post, we talk about my Spring haul from YesStyle! Remember my first YesStyle haul ever? I completely forgot to claim the free gift that time, but this time, I remembered! On top of any sales going on at the moment, use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order! ^_^
The free gift I got were these cute daisy stickers. You can also get them in various designs: different types of flowers, plants, and leaves. I can’t wait to use them to decorate letters and cards to my pen pals after the pandemic!
During this haul, I still got a lot of items in black since black is super easy to coordinate into outfits. My favorite color is red, so I also got a few things in red! And one pink top and one purple top to mix things up. Let’s move onto the reviews for each individual item:
Sheer Long-Sleeved Blouse + Camisole – ★★★★☆ – I got this in the Light Almond colorway in my first YesStyle haul, and I couldn’t resist getting it in black too. The quality is the same as the Light Almond one. Removed one star because I dislike the buttons in the back of the neck (they’re difficult to do and undo).
Tiered Sleeve Off-Shoulder Smocked Top – ★★★★☆ – Love this stylish top! The design is great and the sleeves don’t slip down or ride up. It is comfortable to wear too. I knocked off one star because the sleeves are really long. My arms are already long, so I rarely have this issue.
Gingham Ruched Waist Crop Top – ★★★★☆ – I love gingham! This slightly puff sleeved crop top is really cute. You can wear it off the shoulders, but the neckline will ride up if you lift your arms up. You can also wear it as a scoop neck top. There were a lot of loose threads on it when it came in, but they were easy to trim off.
Cutout-Side Pleated A-Line Skort – ★☆☆☆☆ – The name and description for this item are both incorrect. It is not a skort. It is not a skirt. It did not come with shorts or the leg belt. This is more like a buttcape or an over-layer accessory. You secure it around your waist with the buckle, but you cannot wear it on its own since there are no shorts. It’s a cute item, but I wish the name and description were accurate! If this was listed accurately, I would rate it 3 or 4 stars.
5. Plain Off Shoulder Cropped Long Sleeve Top – ★★★★☆ – I love this top! It’s so stylish and stretchy (comfy to wear). The neckline stays off the shoulders and the sleeves are the perfect length. It’s a very flattering top. There were loose threads I had to trim off, but honestly I don’t mind. I can’t wait to wear this outside after quarantine!
6. Elbow-Sleeve Boat Neck T-Shirt – ★★★★☆ – This is definitely a boat neck t-shirt as the title says. In the photos, it looks like an off-the-shoulder top, but it’s much too tight for me to wear it off-the-shoulder. The fabric is super soft and comfortable to wear.
7. Plaid Cami – ★★★★☆ – This cami is super cute! It’s a stretchy and comfy fabric, and the arm holes aren’t too wide (which is a common problem I have with tank tops). I almost didn’t grab this, but I’m so glad I did.
8. Bell-Sleeve Chiffon Top – ★★★★☆ – I love this top with flared sleeves! I’ve been looking for a top with dramatically flared sleeves are these are perfect. The way they are flared is great because it has the look, but is cut in a way where the sleeves won’t get into your food when you’re eating. I don’t see the point of the zipper in the back though; the neckline is wide enough for you to pull the top on and off without unzipping. The zipper doesn’t add any style to it, but no big deal since I can just ignore it.
9. Ruffle Trim Strappy Cami Cropped Top – ★★★★★ – Wow, wow! This cami is super cute. I was worried that size Small wouldn’t fit me, but it is so stretchy and comfy and fits perfectly. The straps are perfect too, and the arm holes aren’t too big. I really want to get this cami in white too.
What is your favorite item from this haul? I’ve been wearing some of these cute clothes to make Tiktoks and even though I can’t do a proper photoshoot, I self-shot myself wearing some cute outfits using the timer on my cell phone camera. There’s a May Flowers 80% off sale going on right now; use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
I’m so excited to share my first haul from YesStyle! I’ve checked out this site before but was wary of purchasing from it because there were so many items and I wasn’t even sure where to start. I finally decided to jump in during their spring sale and get a bunch of things at great deals. They offer free shipping if you spend $35 or more (and I hate paying for shipping, so free shipping is something I always look out for). Everyday, they also have Free Gifts you can claim. I totally forgot to claim a free gift during this haul, so I have to claim one next time.
On top of any sales going on at the moment, use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order! ^_^
Now, let’s take a look at my haul:
In my day-to-day life, I wear a lot of black… so of course, most of my new wardrobe additions are black too. I just find this color so easy to match! I got four tops in black during this haul.
Short-Sleeve Mock-Neck Knit Top – ★★★☆☆ – This top isn’t the best quality (feels cheaply made, and there were lots of loose threads), but it was less than $10 so I can’t complain. It’s a stretchy fabric and the zipper is fully functional. The size chart was accurate.
Heart Cutout Short-Sleeved T-Shirt – ★★★★☆ – I was worried about sizing for this item, but a size Medium fit me perfectly! The T-shirt’s cotton material was super soft, and the sheer heart cutout inset was surprisingly smooth. The inset wasn’t itchy like I thought it would be. I found this shirt to be higher quality than the first one.
Bell-Sleeve Chiffon Blouse – ★★★★☆ – Love this item! The fabric is so pretty and it drapes well when worn. It’s better quality than I expected; the only thing I dislike about it is the button at the back of the neck. This button was difficult to do and undo (but I tend to have difficulty with buttons when they’re in the back). It’s sheer, so I recommend wearing a camisole with it.
Ruffle Trim Blouse – ★★★☆☆ – This is a very stylish top, but the photos on the website are not accurate. The top I received had smaller ruffles than what is shown on the website stock photos. This isn’t a big deal though; it still looks fine when worn.
Besides my black tops, I also got some clothing pieces in other colors.
Strappy Ruffled Floral Top – ★★★☆☆ – This top is super cute but feels cheaply made. I thought it would be embroidered, but the white floral patterns are printed on. The fabric is very thin, but not see-through. I had to cut off a lot of loose threads.
Sheer Long-Sleeved Blouse + Camisole – ★★★★☆ – This set really impressed me! The quality is great, and both the camisole and the blouse fit me perfectly. The only complaint I have: there are three buttons on the back of the neck… I always have difficulty doing and undoing buttons at the back of the neck, so having 3 to deal with is frustrating for me (and I’m tempted to just… not button the back). If anyone has tips for doing these buttons efficiently, let me know! I have too many black shirts, but I’m tempted to get this in the black colorway as well…
Plaid A-Line Pinafore Dress – ★★★★☆ – This is the priciest item in my haul, but it was still less than $20. I wasn’t sure if Size S or Size M would fit me better, so I chose Medium to be safe. I’m glad I did! It has a loose fit when you first put it on, but you can tighten it around the waist with the attached buckles. There were a few loose threads, and the acrylic blend feels a bit itchy which is why I didn’t rate it 5 stars.
I also couldn’t resist adding a few accessories to my haul…
Faux Leather Heart Buckle Belt – ★★★☆☆ – This belt is super cute!! But the faux leather is… really faux. It feels almost like paper or cardboard. Definitely be gentle with this belt; I’m not sure how long it will last if you’re rough with it. The first photo in this post is a pic of me wearing the belt. It looks great when worn! I wish the quality was nicer, but for less than $5, I can’t complain.
925 Sterling Silver Non-matching Rhinestone Moon Dangle Earrings – ★★★☆☆ – These earrings are so cute! I wish they had metal backings though. The backings they came with are the clear plastic kind, that you sometimes find with hook earrings. They are difficult to put on and remove from stud earrings. The photos on the website are also inaccurate: the chain on the longer mismatched earring is longer in the photos than the one I received.
925 Sterling Silver Petal Hook Earrings – ★★★★☆ – These earrings are so pretty and elegant! I wish they came with backings, but it’s no big deal. I might use the backings on the other pair of earrings with this one, and then share my other stud backings with the mismatching earrings I got. Both sets of earrings are real sterling silver; I have sensitive ears and I didn’t have a reaction to either of these.
If you shop at YesStyle, let me know if you have any of these items!
If you’re going to shop now, check out their Limited Deals for great discounts. Use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order when you shop.
I recently discovered Kawaii Nation, and they have lots of cute clothes in a variety of styles: harajuku, k-fashion, punk, pastel, and more! I’m going to share some Valentine’s Day OOTD ideas using items from this shop, and you can get 15% off with the coupon code “PEARL.” ^_^
Which one of the above looks would you wear? If you have your own Valentine’s Day outfit ideas, share in the comments. Remember you can use the coupon code “PEARL” for 15% off when you shop at Kawaii Nation!
The contents of the package were neatly in one place, sealed in a plastic bag.
The Geo lenses came in individual vials, with the prescriptions on top of the caps. The lenses also came with a complimentary lens case, marked with “L” and “R” for “Left” and “Right.” There was also a business card sized flyer with information about Geo Coloured Lenses’ social media, and a sheet with instructions for soft contact lens care.
Below, you can see a set of three photos. The top one shows one eye with no lens or makeup, but the other eye has lenses and makeup. As you can see, The lenses and makeup make my eyes look a lot bigger! In the middle photo, both of my eyes have makeup on, but only one eye is wearing a circle lens. You can see the difference that the circle lens makes! The bottom photo is the complete look.
Circle lenses are a great cosmetic accessory that can add a lot to your look! And since many of them come in prescriptions, you can use them instead of wearing glasses. Just be sure to take proper care of your lenses and remember to avoid keeping them in your eyes for too long. And never sleep in your lenses!
Check out my supplementary video for this review:
Packaging: ☆☆☆☆☆ The packaging was great; I have no complaints.
Style: ☆☆☆☆☆ I love the design of these lenses: there is a black limbal ring that surrounds sheer light brown color! The lenses give dramatic enlargement but are in a natural color, so these lenses would work for a variety of makeup looks.
Color: ☆☆☆☆ I do wish the color was more opaque so the light brown shows better on my dark eyes, but the color still looks lighter than my natural eye color.
Comfort: ☆☆☆☆☆ These are very comfortable! I have only worn them once, but I definitely want to wear them more often. I could hardly feel them in my eyes when I wore them, and I kept them in for several hours.
(☆ = Most negative/Not good at all, ☆☆ = Not that good, but okay ☆☆☆ = Neutral/No opinion/No answer, ☆☆☆☆ = Great, ☆☆☆☆☆ = Most positive/Fantastic!)
1. Geo Coloured Lenses sells circle lenses from GEO Medical, which is a safe Korean circle lens brand. It is the only brand of circle lenses currently approved by the U S Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) and it has also gained approval from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the Conformité Européenne (CE) certification.