Happy Spring, everybody! In today’s blog post, we talk about my Spring haul from YesStyle! Remember my first YesStyle haul ever? I completely forgot to claim the free gift that time, but this time, I remembered! On top of any sales going on at the moment, use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order! ^_^
The free gift I got were these cute daisy stickers. You can also get them in various designs: different types of flowers, plants, and leaves. I can’t wait to use them to decorate letters and cards to my pen pals after the pandemic!
During this haul, I still got a lot of items in black since black is super easy to coordinate into outfits. My favorite color is red, so I also got a few things in red! And one pink top and one purple top to mix things up. Let’s move onto the reviews for each individual item:
- Sheer Long-Sleeved Blouse + Camisole – ★★★★☆ – I got this in the Light Almond colorway in my first YesStyle haul, and I couldn’t resist getting it in black too. The quality is the same as the Light Almond one. Removed one star because I dislike the buttons in the back of the neck (they’re difficult to do and undo).
- Tiered Sleeve Off-Shoulder Smocked Top – ★★★★☆ – Love this stylish top! The design is great and the sleeves don’t slip down or ride up. It is comfortable to wear too. I knocked off one star because the sleeves are really long. My arms are already long, so I rarely have this issue.
- Gingham Ruched Waist Crop Top – ★★★★☆ – I love gingham! This slightly puff sleeved crop top is really cute. You can wear it off the shoulders, but the neckline will ride up if you lift your arms up. You can also wear it as a scoop neck top. There were a lot of loose threads on it when it came in, but they were easy to trim off.
- Cutout-Side Pleated A-Line Skort – ★☆☆☆☆ – The name and description for this item are both incorrect. It is not a skort. It is not a skirt. It did not come with shorts or the leg belt. This is more like a buttcape or an over-layer accessory. You secure it around your waist with the buckle, but you cannot wear it on its own since there are no shorts. It’s a cute item, but I wish the name and description were accurate! If this was listed accurately, I would rate it 3 or 4 stars.
5. Plain Off Shoulder Cropped Long Sleeve Top – ★★★★☆ – I love this top! It’s so stylish and stretchy (comfy to wear). The neckline stays off the shoulders and the sleeves are the perfect length. It’s a very flattering top. There were loose threads I had to trim off, but honestly I don’t mind. I can’t wait to wear this outside after quarantine!
6. Elbow-Sleeve Boat Neck T-Shirt – ★★★★☆ – This is definitely a boat neck t-shirt as the title says. In the photos, it looks like an off-the-shoulder top, but it’s much too tight for me to wear it off-the-shoulder. The fabric is super soft and comfortable to wear.
7. Plaid Cami – ★★★★☆ – This cami is super cute! It’s a stretchy and comfy fabric, and the arm holes aren’t too wide (which is a common problem I have with tank tops). I almost didn’t grab this, but I’m so glad I did.
8. Bell-Sleeve Chiffon Top – ★★★★☆ – I love this top with flared sleeves! I’ve been looking for a top with dramatically flared sleeves are these are perfect. The way they are flared is great because it has the look, but is cut in a way where the sleeves won’t get into your food when you’re eating. I don’t see the point of the zipper in the back though; the neckline is wide enough for you to pull the top on and off without unzipping. The zipper doesn’t add any style to it, but no big deal since I can just ignore it.
9. Ruffle Trim Strappy Cami Cropped Top – ★★★★★ – Wow, wow! This cami is super cute. I was worried that size Small wouldn’t fit me, but it is so stretchy and comfy and fits perfectly. The straps are perfect too, and the arm holes aren’t too big. I really want to get this cami in white too.
What is your favorite item from this haul? I’ve been wearing some of these cute clothes to make Tiktoks and even though I can’t do a proper photoshoot, I self-shot myself wearing some cute outfits using the timer on my cell phone camera. There’s a May Flowers 80% off sale going on right now; use the code “3PEARLS” to get an additional discount off your entire order!
Hope you’re all staying safe & healthy! ❤
❥❧ Shop my Closet on Depop
❥❧ Facebook: Cosplay and Fashion
❥❧ Instagram: PearlPeony and AliceinLolitaland
❥❧ Tumblr: Personal and Fashion
❥❧ Twitter: TreizeMacarons
❥❧ Youtube: Alice in Lolitaland
❥❧ WorldCosplay: Xiao
❀ For sponsor inquiries, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org ❀