In today’s post, I’m going to go over my favorite K-Beauty skincare products from YesStyle. These are all products I’ve used and absolutely love! If you shop at YesStyle, be sure to use my code 3PEARLS for an additional 5% off your order — yes, you can layer this on top of any ongoing sales and discounts!
- FRUDIA – Pomegranate Nutri-Moisturizing Serum – This is the most recent addition to my skincare routine. It’s a great serum to add additional moisture to your skin! This is great for the winter months. You can read my full review of this product in my Instagram post here.
- NEOGEN – Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine – I’ve been using this product for about 2 years now, and I love it! It’s a gentle gauze that you can use for a gentle at-home peel. I’ve never tried a peeling facial at a professional salon, so I’m not sure how this compares to a professional facial, but it works great for my sensitive combination skin. I’ve never found any irritation. The gauze also is 2-sided so you can choose which side you want to use (or you can use both!). So easy to use and it’s super fast so you can do it even when you’re short on time.
- BANILA CO – Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original – This is my favorite cleansing balm product! It’s creamy and gentle, and it even removes stubborn waterproof eye makeup. It hasn’t irritated my eyes like some other makeup removing products. Highly recommend using this as a first step of cleansing, and then using your face wash or cleanser of choice as a second step at night.
- LANEIGE – Water Sleeping Mask – This is my favorite sleeping mask and I use it every winter! I’m currently using their lavender version, which one of my friends gave me as a birthday present. This is the original version, which I used last winter. You apply this mask as the last step of skincare at night, and it doesn’t feel like a mask — it feels more like a moisturizer. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it doesn’t get messy; you don’t have to worry about the mask getting on your pillow when you sleep. In the morning, you wash your face with water and you’re done!
- MAY COOP – Raw Sauce – I sometimes try other toners, but this is one of my all-time favorites! I love that it’s a combo toner, emulsion, and essence. It’s literally 3 steps of the Korean skincare routine combined into 1 step! Perfect for busy days where you just want to use this and your moisturizer and you’re done.
- COSRX – Acne Pimple Master Patch Set – Whenever I see acne popping up, I stick one of these patches on and it’s gone the next day or within two days (I use the patches at night). So convenient! It’s also great for travel since you can bring one of these with you without any issue in your carry-on bag. The patches are basically round stickers and you stick one on top of the acne.
- NEOGEN – Dermalogy Real Fresh Foam Green Tea – This is my favorite cleanser! I’ve been trying lots of different cleansers, but I want to go back to this one. It’s a gentle foaming cleanser that makes your skin feel fresh! I love that there’s real green tea leaves in the bottle. Such a cool touch! The foaming dispenser works fantastic as well and always gives you the perfect amount to cleanse your whole face with just one pump.
- THE FACE SHOP – Real Nature Face Mask – One of my favorite sheet masks! The Face Shop Real Nature series has so many options. My personal favorites are the aloe, green tea, honey, lotus, rice, and tea tree masks. They’re so easy to use — just open them up, put one on your face after your toner, leave on for 10-15 minutes, and then remove and pat the remaining essence into your skin. Be sure to save the packets too — there’s always extra essence in there which I use on my neck and arms.
- COSRX – Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence – This essence is an affordable product featuring luxury ingredients. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and is safe for sensitive skin (it’s fragrance-free and doesn’t contain any paraben, artificial color, and other unsafe ingredients. There’s 96%. concentration of snail mucus extract in it.
Which of these K-Beauty products have you tried? Let me know what your favorites are in the comments. Use my code 3PEARLS for an additional 5% off your order at YesStyle. Happy Shopping!
❥❧ Shop my Closet on Depop
❥❧ Facebook: Cosplay and Fashion
❥❧ Instagram: PearlPeony and AliceinLolitaland
❥❧ Tumblr: Personal and Fashion
❀ For sponsor inquiries, please contact me at: email@example.com ❀
FTC disclosure: If you click on my affiliate links, I may earn a commission on any purchases.